Big Bang Train Air Horns
Listing Price: $2199.99
Selling Price: $1849.99
You save: $350.00
Usually ships within 5 business days.
The kit features a Nathan P5 Genuine Train Horn a 150 PSI 5 Gallon (18.9 Liter) air tank, and a ViAir 400C compressor. Designed for reliability and penetrating tone. This is the loudest most obnoxious of all train horns on the market.
- Commercial Locomotive grade horn 171.2 DB sound output
- Aluminum kettle-drum bells and dual-disk diaphragm
- Viair air supply
- Nathan P5 5 Gallon 7 Port Tank (34"L x 8"W)
- ViAir 400C Compressor
- ViAir 110/150PSI Pressure Switch Replacement Air Filters
- 20' of 1/2" D.O.T. Approved Airline
- Electric Valve/Solenoid
- All necessary fittings
- Detailed Installation Instructions
- Horn: Nathan AirChime K5LA (K5 Low Mount American Tune)
- Material: Cast Aluminum
- Length: 16.25"
- Width: 29.75"
- Height 9.25"
- Weight: 26.75lbs
- Port: 1/2" NPT
- Tank: Aluminum 5 Gallon Tank
- Length: 20.5"
- Diameter: 9.5"
- Compressor: Viair 400C Air Compressor
Professional Installation recommended.
This is simply the biggest and baddest Nathan train horn available on the market. This kit shatters glass, LITERALLY! Other train horns for trucks can't compare to this loud air horn on any level. This is a true locomotive air horn kit.